Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nothing Like Garfield to Cheer You Up

Morning everyone.  I'm a bit tired today.  I didn't even hear my alarm go off this morning, and needless today I was late to work.  Which means I wasn't able to take my measurements/weight.  I will do it tomorrow morning....promise!

I had a little setback last night.  I basically just felt real tired and worn out yesterday after work, and I ate way too much.  And I did not exercise.  No excuses....just need to accept it, learn from it, and move on.  I really think it's because I ate pizza for lunch yesterday.  We had a "stuffing" party yesterday because we had a mailing we had to get out in the mail, so we ordered pizza.  Granted, it was thin crust, and I didn't overdo it, but I think my body was telling me "NO!!".  I really felt that afternoon slump.  One good thing that came out of it?  I didn't have soda with it (which I always get).  So go me!

Today is a new day.  Back to tracking, and back to exercise.  Now it's on to my second cup of coffee at only 9:00 AM.   :)   Yep, it's one of those days.  So I'm going to leave off on a positive note with some Garfield.




1 comment: