Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Crud

I have the crud.  Gross.  I called in to work today, and could barely get any words out because I've lost my voice.  This isn't the same cold I had a couple weeks ago.  This one is in my chest, and it hurts.  Why is it that whenever I start working out, I get sick like this?  Is my body just getting rid of all the crap inside me?  Who knows...

Last night I didn't work out.  Womp womp.  That makes it two times that I didn't work out this week (since Saturday).  I just was not feeling well, and needed to just relax.  I probably shouldn't work out today, but I don't want to miss yet another workout.  It's only a Bi's and Tri's workout, so nothing too strenuous.

---

I'll leave you with a couple things before I go.  Guess what I ordered off of Amazon last week that came in the mail yesterday??




A Polar FT4 heart rate monitor, and some weighted gloves (2 pounds each)!  The weighted gloves will be perfect for my hard strikes workouts, and will also add a little more resistance for my weight training.  And everyone needs a heart rate monitor!   :)

---

That's it for now....sorry for the blah post.  Hopefully I have more energy tomorrow.

2 comments: