Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NSV & A Cult

Well hello there blog world.  You may have noticed that some new links popped up on the top of my page.  I decided to create some extra pages to free up some space on my side bars....they're beginning to look a little crazy.  That's my project for today, and all the pages are under construction, so don't even attempt to click on the links yet.  They're not done.    :)

Last night, I was supposed to do Ride.  Remember I said in yesterday's post that I hope nothing comes up that prevents me to get the download on my phone?  Well, I jinxed myself.  It did.  I hooked my phone up to my laptop, dragged and dropped the video file, and it said it would take about 55 minutes.  Ummm....

Well, after a couple minutes, it then said it would take more than 2 hours.  Crap.  So I decided to switch workouts.  Instead of doing Hard Strikes today, I did it yesterday.  Great, short workout.  Which was good, because for some reason I just got the blues after work and was not in the mood.  Another thing?  I didn't finish transferring the file.  I wanted to watch The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser on Hulu, and it was making my computer very very slow.  So I stopped it (it wasn't even 1/4 of the way done).  Which means I probably won't be able to do it today either.  I'll be doing tomorrow's workout, today (Low Impact HIIT + Core).  I'll get there eventually, people!!

But the good thing?  I didn't let that stop me from working out.  I wanted that "X" on my calendar dammit!  And I got it.  NSV for Heather!!  The workout was 34 minutes (I did a premix), so a little shorter, but I got a good sweat out of it!   :)

---

I have joined the cult.  The cult of Instagram.  You can follow me @ myinnerbutterfly.


And I'm already addicted.  So not what I need, but I'm loving it!!  As for other social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Keek, etc.), maybe some day I'll get there.  I don't think my blog is big enough to have its own Facebook page.  I would probably have 1 fan (myself).  And I think it might take a lot of time...I don't know how you bloggers who work full time do it.  Maybe some day I can quit my job and become a professional blogger, but until then, I'll be slow to get on the social media bandwagon.   ;)

---

Let's hope I don't get the blues again today.  Not sure what came over me yesterday.  I'm still in a bit of a "blah" mood, but hoping that will subside.  I have some work to do, so I'm out!

10 comments:

  1. Adding pages is a good thing. No worries mine are still under construction as well! LOL, and Kudos on the NSV!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made some pretty good progress on the pages, but still have a ways to go. The About Me page is always the hardest...go figure! :)

      Delete
  2. Im comin to follow you on Instagram! It took me forever to join Instagram too and i finally did and am addicted also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-hoo! Yeah, I'm just waiting for the day I join everything...talk about complicated!

      Delete
  3. Love Instagram! I check it more often than Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding I check it more often than Facebook too. The people whose blogs I follow are so much more interesting than my real life friends... ;)

      Delete
  4. OMG - Instagram is one of the MOST addicting social media sites out there. It is almost as bad as Pinterest :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete