Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's Talk Boobies

Do your ears boobs hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder,
Like a continental soldier?
Do your ears boobs hang low?

Yes.  You all now have that ditty (with my own lyrics) stuck in your head.  You're welcome.

But seriously.  All you big-booby gals can relate, I'm sure.  I am one of those gals who has the blessing of having big boobs.  It has been a curse blessing since I was, oh...probably in the 4th grade.  No, I am not exaggerating.  Lift that jaw up off the floor.  But it is most certainly not a blessing.  I was reminded of that when I saw myself in the bathroom mirror at work yesterday.  *shudders*

Seriously, I looked like a damn grandma.  I was feeling all good in that new shirt (which I bought over the weekend).  I love the colors, the style, everything.  Now, not so much.  They were hanging halfway down my torso, people!!!  That's not where they are supposed to be!  I'm 27 years old, and have never had kids!  Why are they hanging out any where near my belly button?!?!?!?!  And YES, I was wearing a bra!!

A lot of girls get scared of losing their girls when they start working out.  Not this girl.  I want them GONE!!!  I would LOVE to be an A or B cup.  The tops you can buy are so much cuter.  And you don't make Juniors' clothing look MATRONLY!

And working out?  Girl, don't get me STARTED!  Strap those babies up, or you're going to end up on the floor with a concussion.  I remember being on the dance team in high school.  Those high kick routines were no fun, jumping up and down, running here and there.  My friends, let me tell you, I wore 3 sports bras, PLUS duct tape.  Yes, you heard me right.  I had the girls on the team walk around me with a roll of duct tape to hold those babies down.  Because 3 sports bras was still not enough.  Now you know that duct tape does, indeed, work for everything (and it sure hurt like a bitch taking it off).

Do any of you blessed ladies have bras that make you look your age (not like a grandma)???  I always think I find a good one, but after a couple weeks, my ladies are hangin' back where they were before.  They're not just big, they're HEAVY!  I'm pretty sure if I chopped them off, I'd lose about 10 pounds and be in the normal weight category.

I'm taking any and ALL suggestions for a good bra to keep the ladies where they're supposed to be.   :)

Another non boob-related post will be up later.    ;)

4 comments:

  1. I 100% feel ya. I love Vanity Fair brand bras which you can actually get at JC pennys and stuff but also Victoria Secret! I have a couple good ones from VS that i love. When i first got them I didnt love them and it took me a while to get used to them but now they are my favs. Ive had mine since about 4th grade too and they arent generally effected by weight loss haha (dammit). Also, I typically wear a regular bra and a really tight sports bra but last year I discovered the Moving Comfort brand of sports bras (through another big boobed blogger!) and i LOVE them. it is like the only kind of sports bra i can wear all by itself! Here is my post about it if interested. http://andreaoutloud.com/2011/12/01/the-sports-bra-i-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to look at Vanity Fair. I've had a few VS, and they all lost their "lift" factor after a few weeks. Could be that I'm buying the wrong kind or the wrong size (however, I did use their measuring guide). For sports bras, I do have the Juno from Moving Comfort. I love it...but in high school I didn't have the luxury of ordering things online. Hence the duct tape...haha! :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. LOL I agree! This post made me laugh, but I'd be ok going down a little. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! My friend told me her mom used to sing that version!

    Girl I know the bra situation. So frustrating. Oh that shirt...popping out of. That tank top...can't get over my boobs, etc etc etc.

    I use them to my advantage when I can but geez they can get in the way :)

    ReplyDelete