Friday, January 4, 2013

Random Friday

I should probably change that top banner soon....seeing as it's not Christmas anymore.   :)

---

Checked the mail box again last night, and still no Xtrain.  Now I'm just starting to get worried.  So I emailed customer service this morning to see if something went wrong with my order.  I normally wouldn't do that, but I was on the Cathe forums last night, and noticed that people in Canada were getting theirs.  And a couple other people who are also from Minneapolis.  Not good.  I'm hoping it's just because I ordered at the tail-end of the pre-sale.

---

So my cat Ricky.  He is a male, and we all know what male cats/dogs like to do.  They like to spray.  A lot. And it is disgusting.  I can't deal with that in a home, let alone a 1-bedroom apartment.  I feel like I'm constantly cleaning and spraying and plugging in new air fresheners.

It's time for his manhood to be taken away.  This Sunday is the big day.  At 8:30 AM on Sunday morning, he will need to say goodbye to those disgusting things, and we will begin anew.  If this doesn't work....ugh!  Who knows....I may have to bring him over to my sister-in-law's parents' farm.  There he can find all the females in the world to "play" with.

---

This Sunday also marks game #3 against the Packers.  I'm a little nervous, because the Packers tend to win when they're at home.  And we tend to lose against them when we're there.  It's going to be a BIG game, and I'm excited for it!  Skol Vikes!!!

---

Pretty random and uneventful Friday.  I'm taking Monday off just in case I need to watch Ricky after his surgery.  Hopefully I'll have Xtrain by then, and I'll be able to finish my first day that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment