Thursday, January 10, 2013

Measurements

Hahaha!  Totally me.  Yesterday and today have been torture.  I can barely walk.  Anyone know if you can get one of those handicap signs if you begin working out after a LONG hiatus?  Because I need one.  I also need some help getting on to the toilet.  I need to use the handicap stall so I can use the railings.  Hehe!

Last night I did Hard Strikes + Burn Set Tri's + Core #1.  My triceps were on fire, and I definitely feel them today.  Along with the soreness in my legs and butt.  My core is starting to hurt....I'm sure that will turn in to a LOT of pain later.  But I love it.  That means it's working!!

---

So this morning I took my measurements, since I'm starting my rotation on Saturday.  Obviously I'll be recording my weight, but we all know that measurements are most important when starting a weight training program.  So here are my starting stats (the weight is up a bit because of that time of month...and my muscles are probably holding some water right now)...

Right Arm: 11.5"   13.25
Left Arm: 11.25"    12.5
Chest: 43" (holy boobies!!)    49
Waist: 34.5"    43
Hips: 40.5"    45
Girth (lower abs): 40.5"  (oh, love handles, how I loathe thee)    46.25
Right Thigh: 24"   25.5
Left Thigh: 23.75"    25.5
Right Calf: 13.75"    15.5
Left Calf: 13.25"   15
Starting Weight: 151.4
BMI: 28.6

---

There ya have it!  Saturday is day 1 of Xtrain (even though I've done a couple workouts already...I just couldn't wait for Saturday!!).  I'm still deciding if I want to do the 30 day cardio/weights rotation, or the 90 day undulating rotation.  I'm going to do a little more research, and when I figure that all out, you'll be the first to know!!

Make it a good one!

2 comments:

  1. No pain, no gain. I super sore today from this morning. My arms and legs are like jello. I love it. I really want to track my measurements, but it's such a pain. Or I am just lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I tend to be lazy tracking my measurements too. I just happened to remember it when I was getting dressed and just bit the bullet and did it. I'm sure I'll be happy I did!

      Delete