Saturday, January 19, 2013

Quick Update

I'm going to make this one a quickie this morning (that's what she said).  Just finished Chest, Back, and Shoulders.  This workout was a little different than Burn Sets C/B/S in that you did a ton of supersets, one exercise for chest, one for back, and one for shoulders....then moved on to the next round of exercises.  I loved this one.  It was not boring at all (I tend to get bored with weight workouts), and it was very fast-paced!

Right now, I'm (slowly) transferring Ride to my phone.  My oatmeal is cooking.  Then it's time to shower, get pretty, and go shopping!

I actually went shopping last night with my BFF from high school (we're still the best of friends...we've known each other since 2nd grade!).  But I want to go again, because I didn't have much luck.  We only went to Kohl's, so I'm going to an actual mall today.  I haven't shopped in so long....I'm ready for a day for ME.  I love shopping alone...because it's all about myself!   :)  

Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment