Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fitness Review Friday...On Sunday

Let me start off this post by saying...I did not work out this weekend.  Bad, I know.  This cold is kicking my ass.  Both Friday and Saturday night, I was in bed by 10:00, drugged up on Nyquil.  Then all day Saturday and today, I was drugged up on Dayquil.  I know it's DAYquil, but I still feel incredibly exhausted when I take it....why is that??  I really hope the end is near, because it is not making losing weight any easier.

---

Since I didn't do Fitness Review on Friday, I'll do a really short version here (because I'm feeling really lazy and head-achey).

Saturday - Chest, Back, & Shoulders
Sunday - No workout
Monday - SuperCuts
Tuesday - No workout
Wednesday - No workout
Thursday - Cardio Leg Blast

So I only worked out 3 days last week.   :(   Which is better than nothing at all, but it's still not good.  Super Cuts is probably my new favorite workout....it was tons of fun.  I'm thinking I may substitute it for a couple future workouts, because I just can't get enough of it!

Thursday was the first day I was able to use my Polar FT4.  With some modifications (because of my cold, and sore knees), I was still able to burn 465 calories.  Pretty good, if I do say so myself.

---

That's it for now.  Time to take some Nyquil and get some practice for the days I am an old Grandma and go to bed at 7:00.    :)

2 comments: