Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1st Workout!

So I mentioned yesterday that I would be getting Xtrain 1 day earlier than scheduled.  When I got home, I changed in to my workout clothes (remember, I said that I can't get the package until I did day 1 of C25K), took my keys, and headed to the mail box.  The gym is on the way to the office, so I thought I'd stop at the mail box and bring my slip with me to the gym so I wouldn't have to go all the way back to my mail box.  Got there, and there was no slip from the UPS guy.    :(    I started to get a little worried.  And a little angry.  But I went to the gym and did day 1 of C25K.


I felt great afterwards, and was so happy to get that first day done and out of the way!  I also got new shoes from the boyfriend for Christmas.  They were a little stiff, so I'm going to need to wear them in a little....I could feel them start to give me blisters.  But I know they'll be great after a few times wearing them!

Once that was over, I headed over to the office.  I asked if a package came for me.  She said no, and my heart sank a little.  But then she said if it's UPS, the UPS guy doesn't usually get there until later.  Went to my apartment, happened to see the UPS guy, and I RAN there and asked for my package.  I probably scared him a little, haha.  And it was there!!!


As you can see, the All-Out HIIT Workout was out....that was my first workout.  Well, a premix off that disc.  I did the All-Out HIIT + Burn Sets Shoulders.  Note to self:  I think I'll need to start sucking it up and getting up early to do C25K, and Xtrain at night.  I was really burnt out from the run.  But I made it through (with a few breaks, of course), and I felt AWESOME!!!  I loved the workout, and can't wait for the next one tonight!

Then I cooked up a nice salmon dinner with about 1/4 cup rice and asparagus.  I ate that while I watched The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser (episode 2) on Hulu.


Oh, and I cancelled my subscription to Hulu Plus.  It turned out to be a joke.  I could watch The Bachelor for free on my computer, but not streaming on my TV?  That coupled with the fact that I could usually only watch the current season of a show (but all seasons of a show on Netflix); well, I thought, what the heck is the point of paying???  Hulu Plus sucks.  Plus the signal always went in and out on my TV (I don't have that problem with Netflix, so it's not my connection).  Lame.  So if you're thinking of getting a subscription....DON'T!  Until they put more content on there, I'm happy with the free version on my computer.

---

That's it for now.  I have an hour lunch break today (had to be here early to set up for a tutoring program that we do for a local middle school), so I may just post again.  We shall see.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment