Friday, January 4, 2013

You Know You're From Minnesota...

First, I have to start this post off with a little rant.  Apparently my Xtrain order was not shipped because I chose "check by mail" as a payment method.  I thought I would be billed the $110 for the DVD's.  I was wrong.  Sigh.  To say I was upset would be an understatement.  But I stayed as calm as I could.  I changed my payment method and it was shipped just now.  Looks like I won't be getting it until next week.  So much for starting the new year right with exercise.  We're now more than a week in to January, and I haven't exercised because I've been waiting and counting on having Xtrain to start next week.   :(  

Okay....enough of the ranting.  It's Friday....that means I have reason to be happy!

I have to run....just wanted to quick update everyone on the situation.

And to end the post.....you know you're a Minnesotan when you step outside on your lunch break in the 30 degree weather, and you exclaim "Wow!  It's nice out today!"  Ha.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment