Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Bath

So remember a few posts ago where I mentioned I would be "pampering" myself at least 3-4 times a week? I finally got a chance to do it for the first time last night!


And I picked a bath (and I may or may not have cheated by picking until I picked that one)!  So I drew a bath with some homemade Epsom aroma salt (a co-worker makes them for his business).


Of course Ricky had to get in the picture.  He wanted to pamper himself too!   ;)

The bath was great and so relaxing.  It's been a while since I've taken one, and it was such a treat!  I think this idea of pampering myself was great.  I also slept like a baby last night thanks to the bath.

---

I was so excited after work yesterday because I thought I'd finally be getting Xtrain.  Nope.  Sigh.  I'm not going to lie....I was pretty upset.  Trying really hard to be patient, but I just want it now so I can get started.  I feel like everything is on hold right now because I'm waiting for that, and C25K won't start until next week.  

Breathe, Heather, breathe!!!

But I'm not letting that derail me on the eating front.  I packed my lunch today, complete with salad and chicken breast for lunch; and an orange, peanuts, and yogurt for snacks.  Still not counting calories, because that makes me go loco!!  I hate constantly thinking of food...I felt like it was controlling me, and since I've stopped counting, I feel free.  I haven't been eating the best only because of the holidays, but now that that's over, I'll really be able to see how well I can do without counting.  If I find I'm not making progress, I'll have to figure something else out.  

---

That's it for now....Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment