Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In The Works

I feel like I've been putting off writing a post, because I feel like it's going to be really long and it'll take so long to write (my 2012 review/looking ahead to 2013).  But it won't get finished if I don't start, right?  So just a little update....I'm starting the new year off right with this lovely display of fruit in my kitchen...


I also made a batch of some italian bread....I got the recipe from Courtney @ Sweet Tooth Sweet Life.


It is delicious, and I've been packing it for lunch to go with my salads.  

Hope everyone's New Year was great, and I'll be back later with that post I promised!   :)

2 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME fruit basket!! where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I love it. It was actually a Christmas gift from my mom, and I think she ordered it online somewhere. I'll have to ask her!

      Delete