Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Post

Still no Xtrain.  I hadn't gotten the mail since Thursday, so when I got home this morning (spent the weekend at the boyfriend's), I literally ran to my mail box.  Nothing.   :(     I was hoping to get it this weekend.  Oh well.  It'll come soon enough!

Is anyone else unlucky like me and have to work tomorrow?  Sadly I don't have enough vacation time, so I couldn't take tomorrow off.  It's so weird to have to go to work one day, get a day off, then go back to finish the week.  Sigh.

It's the Vikings / Packers game today.  GO VIKINGS!


Pay no attention to my ugly leggings and socks.  It's comfortable!!!  Notice the exercise ball in the background??  Yeah, I bought that maybe a year and half ago, and still haven't used it.  It's just taking up space in my living room.

And notice anything else in that picture?  It's my new camera!  It's a Canon PowerShot A3400.  Nothing fancy....I'm just happy to finally have a camera.   :)


Ricky looks thrilled too.    ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing leggings, they are so comfy!

    Must be exciting to have the Vikings in the playoffs, hopefully they can beat Green Bay again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting...now it's on to round 3...it'll probably be a little tough since they're not at home, and the packers seem to do well when they're at home. :\ It'll be an exciting one!! And thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete