Thursday, December 27, 2012

They Have Arrived

Just got the update on Facebook this morning that the Xtrain Series has arrived in Glassboro (Cathe's location)!!!!  Shipping starts today!   :D  


It's like Christmas morning all over again.  So looking forward to this....it'll be such a great start for the new year, and a great start for Operation: Butterfly / Operation: Red Bikini!

---

With 2012 coming to an end, I'll be doing a couple posts with reflections of 2012, and looking forward to goals for 2013.  Those should come either this week (ha...it's already Thursday!) or next week.  There are some great things and not-so-great things about 2012, and I am really looking forward to 2013.

I believe in my heart that 2013 will be MY year.  It will also mark 10 YEARS since graduating high school.  WHAT?!?!?!  It seriously feels like just yesterday I was walking in the ceremony in the brand new gym.  Sigh.  I certainly miss high school.  To me, those were the best years of my life - not college, like so many people say.

I'm going to start working on those posts now, because I have absolutely no motivation to work right now.   :-/     But first....a quick stop in the kitchen to get some coffee, and something to eat.  I'm starving (haven't eaten breakfast yet - I need to go grocery shopping pronto).

2 comments:

  1. I may have to check out that Xtrain series. I just can't seem to get through Jillian's 30DS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered quite a few of her DVDs, and they are all worth the money. In my opinion, I think she's the top at-home workout trainer...you should definitely check it out!!

    ReplyDelete