Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 1 of Weigh In Monday


149.6.  That is my starting weight for "Operation: Butterfly."  And *ahem*....if you remember correctly, I weighed 150.9 last Wednesday.  Which means I lost 1.3 pounds!    :D    *Happy Dance*    And I am FINALLY back in the 140s.  Now let's stay there (but not for too long, because I'd like to get in the 130s some time soon)!!

I should also mention....regarding my goal outfits in the previous post - I do NOT want to look like that girl in the red dress.  TOO skinny, and no curves at all!!  I plan on doing that dress justice, because I don't think she does.  Just sayin'!

--------------------------------------

So, it's Monday.  Gross.  But next week, thank goodness, we have a 3-day week (Christmas Eve is a paid holiday for us!).  I'm looking forward to that.  I'm also looking forward to seeing the family on Christmas Eve.  It's one of those things where I only see them once a year, really, unless I go to the cabin while they happen to be up there (my mom's sister and their family have a cabin right next door to ours).

Not sure what the boyfriend plans on doing (no, we didn't break up - long story).  Last year his parents were in Ecuador over Christmas (that's where they're from), so this wasn't a problem.  But this year they didn't go, and he wants to spend Christmas Eve with them.  Which is fine, but his ex wife will be there.  I'm not happy about this.  Not at all.  I have a feeling this is what my life is going to be if I end up staying with him.  Just one stressor after another, especially regarding his ex-wife.  Not something I need.  It's certainly something I need to take seriously and think about.

--------------------------------------

That's it for now.  I should probably do a little work while I'm here.    ;)

1 comment: