Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back To Work

Back to work today.  Womp womp.  But I had an amazing Christmas weekend!!  So sad to see it end, but it was a great time.  I got lots of great stuff.  Pots/pans, casserole dishes, fancy dishes, leftover/lunch dishes, a lovely (WARM) throw, lots of money, and other odds and ends.

Oh.  And a camera!!  Woo-hoo!  I didn't have time to set it up last night (got home at about 8:00 and was just so exhausted - all I wanted to do was sit and watch TV).  But I will be setting it up soon, and will be posting TONS of pictures all the time!!   :D

And here is a picture from this morning that I took with my new phone....the Samsung Galaxy SIII (LOVE IT!!!!).


I have no idea why it's sideways....when I open it on my computer, it's the right way.  And I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Yes, I'm back in the 150s.  But I'm really not concerned about it.  I know I didn't gain 3 pounds...pretty sure it's from all the goodies loaded with salt that has me bloated right now.  But this was my starting weight for the Dietbet.  I'll need to get down to 146.4 to get my share of the pot.

---

In other news, I pre-ordered this last week.....


Cathe's new and upcoming DVD series, Xtrain!!  I'm getting super-excited about it.  Just got an update this morning that they'll start shipping today or tomorrow!  This is all part of my Operation: Butterfly / Operation: Red Bikini plan.  I think there are 5 or 6 different rotations that Cathe includes in the compilation.  We'll see which one I do after I have more time to look at it.  I'm hoping I'll have mine by next week some time.

I love Cathe's workout DVD's.  I did a couple rotations in the past, and have had great results.  She's one heck of a trainer, and in my opinion, she's the best out there.  Certainly the home workout queen.  Head on over to her site to check it out.  She has TONS of DVD's, and they're pretty tough, which is what's so great about them.  When I get it in the mail, there'll be more details to follow.

---

That's it for now.  Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.  Looking forward to only having to work 3 days this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment