Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meet My New Best Friend

I must say, I've got a new best friend.  My cube farm peers must think there is something wrong with me.  I've gotten up to go to the bathroom multiple times the last couple days.  Bring on the water breaks!

And....*ahem*....another issue I'm dealing with?  Well, I've been eating lots more veggies than normal, and have thrown in some ground flaxseed here and there.  Yeah, I'm sure you can guess what my cube smells like.  I won't disgust you with the details.    :D

--------------

On a completely unrelated note.  I realize my blog is quite impersonal at the moment.  I don't have a camera. All I have is my phone, which takes really crappy pictures, and I usually have to email myself pictures.  Lame.  I have asked for a digital camera for Christmas.  I'm hoping by Christmas time you will all be inundated with lovely pictures of myself.  And my cat.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Would love to see new pics of you! You can always do what I do and just take a picture of yourself in the bathroom, you know, since you're in there so often. ;)

    ReplyDelete