Friday, December 21, 2012

Confession Time

Today is confession time.  Please don't hate me, but I've never seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Is it safe to come out now?

Yes, I seriously just said that.  Reading all these holiday linkups with everyone's favorite Christmas movies, this seems to be one that comes up the most.  I have no idea why I've never seen it - I just haven't.  Maybe I'll need to watch it this weekend.  Excellent excuse to pop in a movie.    :)

------------------------------------

We did go to the Holidazzle parade last night!!





Sorry the pictures suck.  I can't take "motion" pictures, and it was FREEZING, so I didn't want to keep my fingers out of my gloves for too long.  It was a fun thing to do.  A little short - we paid $5 for parking, and it was only about 20 minutes long - but still something different to do!

--------------------------------------

I'm really hoping we get to leave work early today.  Normally we can leave early the day before a holiday, but we didn't the day before Thanksgiving.  Here's to hoping no one is feeling like a Scrooge today.

--------------------------------------

If I don't blog before Christmas, hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment