Sunday, December 16, 2012

Operation: Butterfly

So what's in a name?  I chose My Inner Butterfly as the name of this blog, not just to use in a diet sense.  But also in a life sense.  Over the years, I have concentrated on doing what everyone did.  I've concentrated on putting others first, or only making decisions based off of what other people thought.  So you can imagine what a lost young girl I am.  I have no idea who I am.  There are a few things about me that I do know.  I love to dance.  I love to read.  And I love music.

But if someone asked me who I am, I have no idea where to start (even that introduction about myself over to the right of my blog was a half-assed attempt to try to explain who I am).

It's time to find who I am.  To find what I like.  To find my place in this world.  To come out of my cocoon and morph in to my inner butterfly.

How am I going to do this?  That's a good question.  Over the next week or so, I'm going to find that out.  The first part of my plan (and probably the most obvious) is to work on my health.  I know this is not what I am destined to be.  I know that I am not destined to be overweight, to hide beneath clothes, to avoid shopping because I'm too fat and don't want to deal with buying mediocre clothes.

Operation: Butterfly will start with a plan for my eating and exercise.  I'm switching up my weigh-in days to Mondays.  I know....Weigh-In Monday doesn't have much of a ring to it like Weigh-In Wednesday does.  But since everything is starting tomorrow, kind of like a fresh start, I want my weigh-ins to be on Mondays.

And here is my goal dress (in a medium, because let's face it, I may lose some poundage, but my boobs will still be bigger than the average bear!).  This hot dress is from Forever 21, and actually not bad price-wise!


Yep, it's a little bit skanky.  It will be my clubbing dress.  Who knows....I may chicken out and never wear it in public (like I've done with a lot of clothes, even in my skinny days...because I'm pretty modest).  But I WILL be taking pictures and posting them on the blog.  I'm also ordering this pair of size 8 jeans from Express to hang on my door....

Nothing like some clothes to motivate you!  And you heard it here first folks....I will be posting pictures of THESE clothes on the blog when I fit in them.  More details to come.  

Not only will I be cleaning up my diet and working out more, but I'll be working on the entire package.  More details to come.  For now, it's off to relax and enjoy the rest of my Sunday night.     :)


No comments:

Post a Comment