Friday, December 28, 2012

Busy Friday

Busy busy today at work.  Anyone else feel like every Friday, something just has to happen to leave you scrambling until the last minute?  Why is that???  Since I'm in benefits, I get to be the person who runs the deductions report every Friday (benefit deductions from your paycheck for your Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.).  Normally it's a few pages - 6 at the most.  Today it was 163 pages.  Because it's the end of the year, and with new rates and wellness scores for 2013, pretty much every Minnesota employee was on that report.  Sigh.  Needless to say, I had no time to blog.

I went to Jimmy John's quick to grab a #1 and headed straight back to my desk to work while I ate (I know, a big no no).


---

Still no sign of Xtrain in the mail yet.  Though, I am in Minnesota, and they're shipping from the East coast.  So I'm hoping maybe I'll get it tomorrow or Monday.....is there mail Monday?  If not Monday, then Wednesday.  Trying to be patient!!!!

---

Okay, I'm heading out to watch the boyfriend play volleyball.  If I don't post, have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment