Friday, December 14, 2012

My Inner Butterfly

Ta-Da!  I have a brand spanking new domain!  My new URL is www.myinnerbutterfly.com.  This is probably a little premature, seeing as no one really reads my blog.  But I liked the idea of having my own domain, and I wanted to go in a bit of a different direction with this blog.

Of course, my blog posts will still include lots of weight loss stuff, since that pretty much consumes my life right now; but I also wanted to include more of my everyday life.  My life certainly is not all about weight loss.  And I'm hoping to include a lot more personal things about myself.

This is just kind of a draft.  I'm still working on some final details, and maybe coming up with some other pages.

AND....it's Friday night, and I'm laying here on my couch.  Alone.  Well, not alone.  I'm with Ricky.....


My cute little guy.  

I'm alone, because I think my boyfriend and I broke up.  

I know.  We have a weird relationship.  Sigh.  What a telenovela of a life I live.  It'd be nice to be drama-FREE for once.  Maybe some day.

1 comment: