Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Making Myself Sick

I forgot to mention yesterday that I made myself sick on Sunday.  I tend to be really lazy on Sundays.  I woke up at around 11:30, browsed the internet/facebook on my phone for a bit, and then watched the Vikings game with the boyfriend.  Mind you, I still had not gotten out of bed (finally crawled out at around 2:30).  I finally decided to leave at half time, because I was starting to get a headache from laying around so much.

I was famished, so I decided to stop at DQ.  Yeah.  Good idea Heather.  I ordered the 4 piece chicken strip basket with a cherry coke.  Funny, they must have though that the 4 they gave me were too small, because there were 5 in my basket.  I told myself I wouldn't eat the whole basket.  Ha.  Bah hahaha.

I ate the whole basket.

But that still wasn't enough.  I felt so blah after eating that thing....I get the worst lethargic feeling in the world every time I eat a chicken strip basket.  You'd think I would learn, but no....they are just too damn good.

So I continued to eat.  Chips.  Peanut butter.  The shrimp alfredo I made for dinner (the boyfriend had to eat).  I don't even remember all the food I ate because it was so mindless.

Needless to say, 10:30 rolled around, and I was in pain.  My stomach hurt so bad.  I wanted to force myself to throw up.  It was terrible.  I had diarrhea.  I was awake, tossing and turning most of the night.  Ugh.

That chicken strip basket was not worth it.  I learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment