Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Non-Weigh-In Wednesday

I made the executive decision NOT to weigh in today, because it's that time of the month.  And I'm not going to shoot myself for gaining weight (which I know I did) at this time.  Sigh.  I hate being a girl sometimes.  Guys don't have to worry about this kind of crap when they're trying to lose weight.


I haven't really touched on my Operation: Eat Clean.  Mainly because I haven't been doing that great.  However, I have been eating more veggies and fruits, and trying to stay away from carbs at night (which has been a total disaster the last couple nights after getting home from my 2 hour long commutes due to the snow....all I want to do is stuff my pie hole with bread and sweets after that crap).  But.  But I tend to be one of those "all-or-nothing" dieters, and I do need to give credit where credit is due.  I have done a better job at eating cleaner foods, due to the circumstances (especially with all the treats we're getting at work this time of year).  I've also followed my schedule as far as mini-meals, and water breaks.  So I've gotten in a lot more water.  My problem as of late seems to be mindlessly eating at night, due to stress, boredom, sadness, you name it.  I'm a classic emotional eater.


Tomorrow is our building's holiday party/potluck (we have 3 buildings here in Minneapolis...it's like a university campus), where a ton of people are bringing in delicious things to eat.  I'm going to let myself enjoy it.  It will be my tenth cheat meal for this week.

Ugh.  So much for looking great at Christmas and wowing everyone who hasn't seen me for a year.  I mentioned in a previous post that I've been touting on Facebook all my BodyStep workouts, and my marathoner/triathlete cousin has been cheering me on.  I'm sure she'll wonder what the heck happened that I don't look any different.  Oh woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment