Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Bump In The Road is Not the End of the Road

Last night's BodyWorks Plus Abs was good.  I wouldn't say it was a superb workout, but it was a little challenging after having such a long break from weight workouts.  The moves were just a little....awkward/strange.  I'm hoping it's just the teacher - because that can be fixed by switching classes.  Going to a new gym is a learning process.  You have to navigate all the new classes, teachers, and availability of cardio equipment.  I'll get it down eventually.

------------------

Um, so today was supposed to be my Paleo day.  And I'm not supposed to have cheat meals on Paleo day. But today was special.  We ordered Jimmy John's for lunch, because we had a "packing party" (Saturday is our holiday party...I'm the benefits coordinator, so I'm suckered in to coordinating all the parties/events, and the rest of the benefits department is sucked in to helping stuff 550 treat bags for the kids).  Everyone voted for JJ's.  I didn't do horrible, but I guess I could have done better.  I only ate half of my chips and cookie though!

Then tonight....well, I got in a bit of an argument with the boyfriend.  Couple that with PMS (next week is TOM), and you've got a recipe for disaster.  Dipped a spoon in to the peanut butter and jelly jars again.  Then went for a Coke.  And then I had pasta for my dinner (with a shrimp dish and avocado).  Sigh.

But that doesn't mean it's over or I give up.  I just keep going.  I switched around my cheat meals for the week (I have another cheat meal on Saturday morning because we get free popcorn and a drink at the Holiday Movie Party at work).  Then it's on-plan for the rest of the week.

Hope everyone had a good hump day!  So glad it's on to the last half of the work week (even though I have to work Saturday at the party)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment