Friday, January 11, 2013

Cut Short

Happy Friday....all I have to say is TGIF!!  Even though it was another short work week for me, it still felt like it dragged on forever.

---

Last night I had Cardio Leg Blast + Burn Set Bi's on the schedule.  I got my dumbbells, band, and tubing ready to go....


Cathe was waiting for me....


But I couldn't make it through the first 10 minutes.  My legs HURT.  I decided not to do the Cardio Leg Blast portion, and skip to the Bi's portion.  I feel like my weights for the biceps workout were a little too light.  The heaviest weights I have are 8 pounds.  Looks like I'll be making a trip to Target for some 10 pounders.  Although...Cathe was using 20 pounds for this workout.  Say WHAT?!  She is one strong lady.

I was a little disappointed I didn't make it through the workout, but I figured I should maybe rest my legs a bit so I'm ready to go when the rotation actually starts on Saturday.  And let me tell you...my legs are thanking me today!  They're still a little sore, but now I can at least walk without a limp.    :)

---

I decided that I'll be doing the 30 day undulating rotation + Ride.  I purchased the Ride download last night.  The download is ready to go on my computer.  Now I just need to transfer it to my phone this weekend, and I'll be all set to bring my phone and headphones in to the gym with me, and set my Cathe workout up on the stationary bike!  I've never taken a spinning class before, so this should be interesting.

I know this rotation wasn't even on my radar the last week, since I hadn't originally purchased Ride.  But since I was having such a hard time deciding between the 90 Day Undulating and the 30 Day Cardio/Weights rotations, I decided....what the heck, I might as well see what this other rotation looks like.  And I felt it had the best of both worlds, so the extra $20 I think will be worth it.

I'll be posting the calendar with my rotation later today or tonight.  For now, it's back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment