Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Planning Part 3: Rewards Plan

Now that I've gone through the details of how I plan to lose this weight, I'm going to go through what I'm get to get as I do lose weight.  I weighed myself this morning - 150.   :-(     So I think that a reward for every 5 pounds lost would be a good way to go.  Here are the rewards for each weight loss bench mark, all the way down to my ultimate goal of 115 pounds.


145 Pounds: Manicure/Pedicure (I'll be browsing Groupon for deals!)
140 Pounds: New Bedding
135 Pounds: X-Box Kinect Game
130 Pounds: Lululemon Outfit/Bra (I've been dying to go here ever since they opened a store near-by!!)
125 Pounds: $50 at Charming Charlie's
120 Pounds: Shopping at Victoria's Secret online (because I'll want to shop for my svelte new figure!)
115 Pounds: Spa Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment