Monday, September 24, 2012

Week In Review

Another week down.  This past week had me seeing a drop on the scale...so it's starting to move in the right direction.  I'm also a little more pleased than I have been regarding my weekly report....


My days of going over my budget is dwindling.  I'm about half and half right now....before, I was going over my budget pretty much every day with the exception of 1 day.  So I'm happy to see that.

One thing I'm not too happy about is the exercise.  I just cannot seem to get that down.  I did wake up this morning to do Turbo Kick....I went to the gym, and saw I had the whole place to myself, so I popped in the video.  As soon as it started, someone walked in.  *Sigh*   So I left.  I put the DVD in the player in my apartment, but I just was not feeling it.  I got through the warm-up, but stopped then.  Kickboxing just isn't my thing.  And I had a rough weekend, personally, so I was just a little down in the dumps.  I think I may end up selling my TurboFire set (if anyone is interested, please let me know!!).

Another good thing about this past week is that I packed a lunch....every day!  I'm so proud of myself.  I had Buffalo Chicken Wraps every day, along with an apple and some natural peanut butter.  And I was satisfied with that.  I love my Buffalo Chicken Wraps....which is why I didn't get bored with them at all.

BUT.  But I didn't pack my lunch today.  Like I said, I had a crappy and stressful weekend.  So I'm going to be making a meal plan for the week today, and going to the grocery store tonight (after I go to BodyStep at 5:00!).

Life is full of setbacks.  This weekend was no exception.  But I just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.  I want to change so badly.  Nothing is going to stop me from getting to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment