Monday, September 17, 2012

Week In Review

Happy Monday everyone.  I did not get much sleep last night, so I'm dragging today.  The boyfriend decided he wanted to watch a movie until midnight, and then he couldn't sleep, so was tossing and turning and kept me awake.  Plus it was a million degrees in the apartment, so I was completely sweating.  The boyfriend needs to find his own damn bed.  Sigh.

Anyway...time for my week in review.  Here's the LoseIt report....


I'm not too pleased with that.  Again.  2,658 calories over my budget for the week??  And I only worked out once.  Ugh.  It could be that aunt flow will be making her monthly appearance this week, and I'm always craving salty and chocolatey goodness around that time.  But I know that's also an excuse.  I just need to keep on trucking, and focus on the positives.....I tracked everything, every day.  And it could have certainly been worse.  Based on this report, I am scared to think how many calories I was eating before when I wasn't tracking.  One day, one minute, one second at a time Heather.  I just need to remember that.

My weekend was all right.  Pretty uneventful.  Friday night I went to Cowboy Jack's with the boyfriend and had some drinks.  Got home and finally went to sleep around 3AM.  Saturday I woke up at about 8:30...couldn't sleep.  I'm always like that when I drink, I don't know why.  Then the boyfriend and I went out to eat at RED LOBSTER.  Yum.  I haven't eaten there in forever....I think the last time was my birthday in May.  And no, I did not eat healthy.  Ate two of their bread roll thingies, a salad, and some fried shrimp and french fries.  Yum.  And no I did not feel guilty.

After Red Lobster, we went to the mall and looked for shoes for him (oh joy).  And he had a couple things he had to get for his car.  We got home, and he went to work.  While he was at work, I vegged out, and went to Potbelly for a sandwich.  I was craving their sandwiches.  Notice the theme of the weekend?  Bad, greasy food and alcohol.  My boyfriend didn't get done with work until midnight, so when he got home, we just watched a movie and went to bed.  Sunday I got up at about11, and the boyfriend didn't get up until 1:30!!  Poor guy was tired from all the working lately.  So while he was sleeping I took advantage of the quiet time and cooked some breakfast/lunch, cleaned, and put out the Fall decorations (yay!).  I also made the meal plan for the week (I'll put that up later...forgot my notebook at home).  Then we left, and while he spent some time at his parents', I went to the grocery store.  Then picked him up and we headed over to volleyball where he played a couple games, and we went home around 8:30.  Then I cooked, and we watched a movie (as mentioned above...really late!).

More updates to come later today.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment