Friday, September 14, 2012

Big Brother

Oh my gosh....that Big Brother show last night was AMAZING!  So classic.  And I have to say, this is the best season we've had in a LONG time, if not ever.  I love it.  I'm so sad it's coming to an end.



Today our department is going on a boat cruise on the Mississippi river (the loading dock is just a couple blocks away, since our company is right along the river).  We'll be heading over at 11:00 today, and then we'll be going to lunch when it's over.  I think we'll be done around 3:00 or 3:30, so I'm hoping that means that we get to leave early.  So here's to hoping our manager is having a good day!!

I've been so bad at going to the gym this week.  Ugh.  I just can't get myself together.  But I need to be patient.  I've spent so many years being unhealthy.  I can't expect to change everything overnight.  As much as people want things to change fast, it really is baby steps.  I just wish these baby steps were a little bigger!

2 comments:

  1. you're right! You have to just be patient and it takes a while to get into a habit. i have major ADD (not literally) but it takes me a while to get in the roll of things.
    also, on another note, i dont know how people stay under 1200 either. i was around 1400 and my trainer recently told me i should up to 1600 which i was very surprised with but it shockingly helped. he said now that i am more active (since it has been a few months that ive been "on the wagon" int he swing of things) taht my body needs a little more now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear! I'm definitely one of those people who prefer to be on the upper side of my calorie range, and believe that we should be able to eat more than 1200 calories to lose weight. No need to train myself to eat that low!!

      Delete