Friday, September 7, 2012

Stress Eater

By the Numbers from Yesterday (9/6/2012):
Calorie Intake Goal: 1462
Actual Calories: 2228
Exercise Calories Burned: 0



I guess you could say I'm a stress eater.  I was bummed and in a horrible mood yesterday.  It all started when I went to check my balance in my bank account.  Then it all just snowballed from there.

But it was a learning experience.  Today is a new day.  And I'm in a pretty good mood right now, considering the financial situation.  I got paid today, and although I don't have as much in my account as I'd like, I feel a little better.

Breakfast for today was another vending machine breakfast.  Cashew Crunch, and a coffee.  I didn't get out of bed until 7:15.  And I'm supposed to leave my apartment by 7:30.  Yeah.  Didn't have time to make a breakfast shake.  Luckily last night I put together some leftovers for my lunch today (dinner last night was amazing, if I do say so myself).  1/2 C white rice (I know), lentils, 1 chicken drumstick, 1/4 plantain, and 1/4 avocado.  I didn't have time to hard-boil another egg, so don't have one today.  But that's okay.

I know I mentioned before eating salads of the week for lunch.  I just don't know if that's something I want to do still.  It's so boring.  And I've never been a huge fan of salads.  BUT.  But it keeps my calories low, and I think it's cheaper to have to buy ingredients for only one lunch for the entire week.  So I'm still thinking about that one.  I guess I've only done it one week (and, um....I only had my salad of the week one day this week), so I should give it more of a chance.  We shall see.

Tonight I'm planning to go to BodyPump Express and BodyStep Express (each 45 minutes).  I'm ready to burn some calories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment