Thursday, September 20, 2012

Breakfast


I switched it up a bit for breakfast this morning and made a pit stop at Caribou before work.  Got a small iced pumpkin latte, with skim milk and no whip.  Ummm....not as good as I remember.  But it's still nice to switch it up once in a while.  And it was only 150 calories, which means I may be really hungry by the time lunch comes around.  I'm trying to think of what I could do to tide me over.  150 calories for breakfast is not enough (I didn't realize the calorie count was so low until I looked it up this morning...I thought it'd be way more than that).

Last night was a success.  I went to volleyball with the boyfriend, and I packed my own snack (instead of buying a bag of chips there, along with a soda).  I packed some mini triscuits, and brought along my big bottle of water full of ice and some tea.  Go me!  Yeah, I did still want some chips when I saw all the kids running around stuffing their faces with chips, but I didn't grab the bags of chips out of their little paws give in.  Baby steps!!

I didn't see Big Brother last night (will be watching tonight).  But I did look at some spoilers, and I am so happy with the winner!!  He totally deserves the money (not that everyone else doesn't deserve it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment