Tuesday, September 18, 2012

An Apple a Day...

I forgot my notebook at home again so it looks like you won't get to see my meal plan for the week.  Not now anyway.  If I have time tonight, I'll post it.  Otherwise it'll have to be tomorrow.  More than likely tomorrow, since I have dance tonight.

Breakfast today was an English Muffin with natural peanut butter (I got up late, and was in a hurry...story of my life).  For lunch I had the same as yesterday....Buffalo Chicken Wrap with 1/2 a medium apple and 1T of natural peanut butter *cough* and a Dr. Pepper *cough*.  But I only drank half the can!!  My afternoon snack will be the other 1/2 of my apple, and a light yogurt.  That all puts me at 905 calories for the day (so far).  Not too shabby!

As you can see from the previous post, I worked out at home after work yesterday.  So proud of myself!  There were no good classes at the gym that I really wanted to go to, so I figured I'd pop in a DVD.  It was only a 30 minute workout, but it's better than nothing.

I got out of bed this morning at 6:00, and realized that I don't have the keys to get in to the fitness area in my apartment (remember, I'm trying to do morning workouts), because my boyfriend takes them in the mornings since he gets home first.  Shoot.  I didn't think about that part.  Now, I could have stayed up and just worked out in the living room.  But did I do that?  No, I went back to sleep, and ended up getting up late.  Ugh....I'm going to have to think of something to do now.  Maybe I'll make him come with me to the gym and open the door with me before he goes to work.  Or I'll just work out in the living room.  I'd rather not do that, because it just makes a mess in there, and I don't like getting footprints all over the carpet....and I'm sure there's tons of dirt that gets on the carpet too from my shoes.  We'll see.

It's Tuesday.  Blah.  The only good thing about today is that I have dance tonight.  Oh, well.  Only 3 more hours, and I can go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment