Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Weigh Wednesday

Today's weight....



(Please don't mind my ugly toes and ugly paint job    :)

Well, I did it yesterday!  Like I said, I picked out the health(ier) choice from the vending machine for breakfast.  For lunch I had a Chinese Chicken Salad (very fresh) from the local deli with a low fat oriental vinaigrette; I also had a ciabatta roll.  Then after work, I looked at another YMCA location schedule and saw that BodyStep was at 5:30 (rather than the TurboKick - which I don't like too much).  So I went there and did an hour of BodyStep.

Earlier in the day I made a meal plan for the week, so I went to the grocery store right after BodyStep.  $100 later (ugh, shoot me now), I went home and had a yogurt because I was starving.  I then made dinner (a frozen pasta dish) and put together my salad of the week, along with other snacks for today and packed my lunch.  It was a good night, and I came out with a deficit (after the workout AND before the workout).  My allowance is 1462 calories, I ate 1446, and burned 450.  I came out with a net of 996.  That's a little low, I know.  So I'll certainly be more conscious of my deficit/net.  And since yesterday was kind of a "fly by the seat of my pants" sort of day, it was a little more difficult.

But I'm so proud of myself.  I didn't plan, but I made sure to make healthy, conscious choices throughout the day!  Now today I have my planned lunch and snacks here.    =)    For breakfast I had a Dashing Dish shake (chocolate/PB), for snack I have some cantaloupe and string cheese, lunch is a September Salad (more on that later), and for my afternoon snack I have popcorn (TJ's Organic with sea salt and Olive Oil).

Here's to taking it one day at a time!!    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment