Friday, September 28, 2012

Random Friday

It's Friday!  But today is going so slow.  I looked at the clock this morning at 10:00 and was so bummed, because I seriously thought it was lunch time.  Yeah, big hit to the gut.

Yesterday was not so good.  You may remember that I went to McDonald's for lunch.  Well, that wasn't the only time I stopped at McDonald's.  I went there after work for an Oreo McFlurry.  I have no idea what was wrong with me yesterday.  Was it the "blah" feeling I had?  I have no idea.  But all I wanted to do was eat.

I'm not going to beat myself up, though.  It's over with, I can't change it, and it's time to move on rather than dwell on it.  So that's what I'm doing.

Had an english muffin with PB for breakfast (no coffee today).  Then someone brought in banana bread here at work, so of course I had to have a little slice.  For lunch I had leftovers from dinner last night - stir fry.  It was pretty good.  Oh, and I had a Mountain Dew.  Sigh.  Some things never change.

I'm really going to focus on working out next week.  I just cannot get in to the habit, and that needs to change.  I'll have some goals in the fitness side of things to really work on next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment