Monday, September 10, 2012

Meals and Workout Plan for 9/10/12 - 9/16/12

Workout Plan
Monday - Rest or Zumba or BodyPump (not sure what my plans are tonight yet)
Tuesday - First night of dance!!
Wednesday - BodyStep
Thursday - Zumba
Friday - Rest or BodyPump
Saturday - Up in the air...will go with the flow
Sunday - Rest


Meal Plan
Salad of the Week - Sweet Talk Salad (greens with cottage cheese, mixed fruit, unsalted nuts, & bell peppers)

Tuna Noodle Casserole
 - With Green Beans and Rice

Seco De Pollo
 - With Lentils, Rice, and Plantains

Chicken Drumsticks
 - With Lentils, Rice, Egg, and Avocado

Chicken With Gravy
 - With Green Beans and Rice

Meatless Night
 - Lentils, Rice, Plantains, Avocado

Egg Night
 - With Rice, Maruchan, and Eggs

Turkey Meatloaf
 - With Green Beans, Rice, and Egg


***All my meals have rice, but that doesn't mean I eat rice at every meal.  My boyfriend is Ecuadorean, and it's common for them to eat rice with every meal.  I plan on either eating only 1/2 cup, or none at all for my meals, and just adding a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment