Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Meal Plan/Workout Plan - 9/24-9/30

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but life got in the way.  So sue me.

Meal Plan 9/24-9/30 (can you believe it's the end of September already?!?!)

Chicken Drumsticks - with Rice, Plantains, Eggs, and Salad

Tuna Noodle Casserole - with Rice (not for me, I'll have a salad)

Stir Fry - with Rice (not for me)

20-40 Clove Garlic Crockpot Chicken - with Rice, Green Beans, and Eggs

Buffalo Chicken - with Rice (not me), Celery, and Salad   --> Had this meal last night

Garlic Shrimp in Coconut Milk, Tomatoes, and Cilantro - with Rice, Avocado, and Plantains



Workout Plan 9/24-9/30
Monday
PM: BodyStep

Tuesday
AM: Power Circuit (I didn't do this this morning....ugh)
PM: Off - Twins game!

Wednesday
AM: Step & Intervals
PM: Treadmill; Circuit Workout

Thursday
AM: All Step
PM: Off - Eye Appointment

Friday
AM: Kickbox
PM: Treadmill; Circuit Workout

Saturday
10-10-10

No comments:

Post a Comment