Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Meal Plan / Workout Plan (Late)

Okay, I forgot my notebook at home again.  But I did have my grocery list in my purse, with a summary of my meals on the other side.  So that'll have to do.  I just don't have the details of the sides for each meal.  So here ya go...



-Chicken Drumstick Dinner
-Shrimp Creole (had this Monday night)
-Buffalo Chicken
-Chicken/Broccoli Noodle Casserole (tonight's dinner)
-Seco de Pollo (had this last night)
-Maple Apple Chicken in the crockpot

And I have kind of a tentative gym schedule here (Monday's and Tuesday's already done):



Monday: Step, Jump, & Pump - Step Only premix
Tuesday: Dance Class
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: BodyStep
Friday: Off
Saturday: TBD - most likely a video at home
Sunday: Off

I mentioned in an earlier post that I wanted to try out TurboKick again.  But then I figured out (mentioned in another earlier post) that I don't have a way to get in to the exercise room, because my boyfriend takes the keys in the mornings.  And I don't want to work out in our living room (the exercise room has a separate room with a TV/DVD player in it...how can I not take advantage of that??).  So I'm going to be telling my boyfriend my plans, and he's going to have to open the door for me in the mornings.  Problem solved.  TurboKick starts NEXT WEEK in the MORNINGS!  Promise.    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment