Thursday, September 13, 2012

Not a Fan

I've been going around, reading a lot of blogs lately.  And there are a lot of Jillian fans out there.  It's really inspiring to read about all the success stories that have been posted from people finishing her 30-Day Shred. I did try it a while back, and I have to say (please don't shoot me)....I am just not a Jillian fan.

Don't get me wrong...I love watching her on The Biggest Loser, and it's great what she does for so many people.  But I just don't like her workouts.  They're a little too....boring?  And by boring I don't mean easy.  TRUST me on that!!  I just prefer the up-beat, fast-paced workouts - step is my all-time favorite (probably because I'm a dancer, and it's almost like I'm dancing).  And no one beats Cathe Friedrich in that department.

One purchase I made a few months ago (and haven't used), was TurboFire.  I was looking at some reviews, and the schedule, and I'm starting to get really interested in it again.  When I first bought it, I was going through some hard times personally, so it just got put on the back burner.  But I'm thinking I'd like to start up on it again.  And then I was thinking....well, I've been trying my hardest to get those darn morning workouts in, so why not use TurboFire for my morning workouts??


Now if I could just find that tape measure I got with that.....

I'll post more details later.  Just wanted to get my thoughts out there.   =)    Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment