Friday, August 31, 2012

Planning Part 2: Food Plan

Daily Calorie Budget:  around 1462 calories
Tracking Tool: LoseIt! App
--I will track my daily intake with the LoseIt app, which I'll use to sync to the web site.  Weekly, on "Week In Review Sundays," I'll post my progress for the week.



I have a few ideas for what I'll eat for breakfasts, lunches, and snacks.  There are a lot of really good shakes I found on Dashing Dish for breakfast.  I'll be eating those almost every day.  Once in a while, I'll throw in some eggs or oatmeal.  For lunch, each week I will plan a "Salad of the Week."  I have a lot of good salad ideas from Undressed Skeleton.  Once a week, I'll get all ingredients together and ready for the salad I choose for the week, and I'll be eating that each day.  Some days, I'll eat it with soup, and/or a breadstick.  This is one way for me to get my veggies in.  Snacks will be planned each week.  They'll mainly be fruits w/ a protein (cheese), or Chobani mixed with some Mio or sugar free pudding mix.  Dinners will be planned each week.  These will vary.

And, absolutely NO SODA!  I'm going cold-turkey with that shit.  No way can I let myself drink it in moderation.  Doesn't work for me.  I have a water bottle on my desk at work, along with some iced tea mix.  The iced tea mix, and coffee, will be my new best friends.        

No comments:

Post a Comment