Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crabby Pants

I know I said I would come back last week and write about my plan.  But life and work got busy, and I just didn't have time.  We had our company picnic on Saturday, and I helped to plan it (because in the future, I'll be in charge of planning it).  It was close to 1500 people, so yeah, it's a huge deal and a lot of work.  Seriously, though, that's not something that someone in benefits should have to be doing.  I have a lot more important things I could be doing, rather than the "fluff" side of HR.

I'm just in a crappy mood today.  I really need to catch up on my sleep.  I got maybe 2-3 hours of sleep Friday night because I was so worried about the picnic.  Then Saturday night, it was my boyfriend's friend's birthday party, and my jerk of a boyfriend sure didn't care that I got NO sleep the night before, and we didn't get home until 4:30 in the morning.  Yeah.  I was pissed to say the least.  Then we had to get up at 9:00 because he had a soccer game.  I was not amused.  I'm still not, because I'm dying over here.  I feel like a zombie.  I just want my bed.

And I'll leave you with that.  Because I don't feel like being all cheerleader-y and motivating today.  Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment