Friday, August 31, 2012

Planning Part 1: Workout Plan



The "planning" posts are going to go up in separate posts.  But as you can see above, my plan is starting to come together!   :)   I have lots of ideas.  Let's start with the workout plan.

Morning
Monday - CTX Power Circuit
Tuesday - CTX Step & Intervals
Wednesday - CTX Leaner Legs
Thursday - CTX All Step
Friday - CTX Kickbox
Saturday - CTX 10-10-10

Evening
Monday - Zumba (5:30-6:30)
Tuesday - BodyStep (5:25-6:25) | BodyPump (6:30-7:30) OR Dance (7:30-9:00)
Wednesday - BodyStep (5:30-6:30)
Thursday - BodyStep (5:25-6:25) | BodyPump (6:30-7:30)

My morning workouts are Cathe workout DVD's - her Cross-Train Xpress series.  All videos (except Leaner Legs) have about 30 minutes of intense cardio, followed by an upper body part workout, which is about 15 minutes.  Evening workouts are YMCA workouts.  In 2 weeks, dance will be starting - that'll be on Tuesday nights 7:30-9:00.  It'll depend how I'm feeling each Tuesday - I may go to the BodyStep class AND dance, or just dance.  We'll see.

I know it's intense.  But I need intense.  Let's do this.  Stay tuned as I post more planning posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment