Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sick

I know I promised a post last night.  But life got in the way.  So sue me.  I got a lot done yesterday - cleaned the apartment, did the huge pile of dishes, did the laundry, and cooked.  Oh, and of course I watched Big Brother.    =)    LOVE that show.

Today is going to be a slow day at work, so I may be able to put something up.  I'm actually feeling under the weather though.  I'm getting a cold, and last night I took some Nyquil before bed.  I was exhausted this morning and could not get out of bed.  I almost called in to work, but I have no vacation time right now - I'm actually at a negative balance.  That's the one thing that sucks about this company.  The vacation time absolutely sucks.

Well back to work.  And I need to get me some coffee before my head plonks down on this desk and I start sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment