Friday, August 17, 2012

WTF?!

I stepped on the scale today....just for shits and giggles.  People...it was horrifying.  I about collapsed and had a heart attack right there.  Imagine the frightening image my cat saw when I cursed the scale and lost it.  The past month or so, I've been holding steady between 147-149.  Today?

153.8

Gross.  Now I know it's not all real weight...I was a pig yesterday and ate pretty much everything in sight, so I'm hoping it's water weight.

This has to stop.  My eating is starting to get out of control again, and I keep telling myself I'm going to start an exercise program, and never do.  I try to get up in the mornings to work out, but I don't.  No more of that.

Expect another blog post from me today.  I'll be making plans.  This is happening.  And I know a lot of people (including myself) make huge, grand plans, and then never follow through.  But that's what I have this blog for.  And I need to force myself to stick to it.  I'm tired of living this way.

I'll be back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment