Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Plan A-Z

I wonder why it is that whenever I start to think about eating healthy and try to keep track of what I eat, I end up eating more.  I seriously feel like a marshmallow right now.  I'm not having a fat day....I'm having a fat week.  It's so hard to find a healthy eating plan to stick to - especially when you have a boyfriend who is one of the pickiest eaters in the world.  And I don't have the money to be buying ingredients for us to be eating two separate dinners.  *sigh*

I know.  I am the queen of excuses (but yes, he seriously is worse than a kid - he will hardly eat anything.  And I'm not an expert at Ecuadorean cooking).  Not all of it is due to food though.  I can certainly learn to get my lazy butt out of bed in the morning and actually try to workout.  It happened once.  I'm just not a morning person, and apparently I'm not an afternoon or evening person either.  I'm just lazy all-around.  *sigh again*

I need to have a plan in place.  And a plan B, a plan C, and all the way to Z.  Because I sure as hell am good at making excuses...if I plans A-Z, certainly I couldn't make 26 excuses.  Oh hell yes I could.

Anyway....back to work.  I'm leaving work early today because the HR team gets to go paint a house.   :O   It's some charity work our company does every year.  Should be fun.  It'll just be nice to get outside and off my office-made pancake butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment