Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Twins

So I recently found out (last week) that I won some Twins tickets!  And I've never been to the new (outdoor) stadium, so I'm pumped.  And now?  I'm even more pumped.  Why?  Because the game is September 25.....and they're playing the YANKEES!!  How awesome is that??  My first ever Twins game, and my first time in the new stadium...and the flippin' game is against the YANKEES.  Who is Derek Jeter dating right now??????  **Racing to Google**    


 ......oh.  Hannah Davis.  Whoever that is....some fashion model I guess.  Ewwww...and she's younger than me!!!   :O    Derek, can you please go back to Cameron Diaz before then and have a little fling with her so she can go to the game??  Please, pretty please??   :)    (And yes, I know he reads this)

Still working on my plan.  I will say that I came up with my meal plans for the week, and got some yummy snacks and healthy dinners/lunches squared away.  So far so good this week.  I'll post more on that later.  It's a little busy at work today, so not sure if I'll have time to do any planning.  Maybe tonight....not much going on.  Other than Big Brother, but I can multi-task.    =)  

Make it a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment