Monday, August 13, 2012

Cooking and Big Brother

Well well look at me....so excited to start blogging and I disappear for a few days already.  Typical.  Ha...at least no one reads this blog.    ;)

I really wish Big Brother was on tonight....I am obsessed with that show.  I would get the live feeds, but I'm a sorry-ass broke girl with no money right now.  *sigh*   But there's always my BBDish.    :)

I'm making dinner right now - chicken and onions/corn with some South American spices (the Boyfriend is from Ecuador).  And of course a side of rice.  No Ecuadorean meal is complete without a side of stick-to-your-abs-thighs-and-butt white rice.    :)   I need to work on not eating so much rice if I want to lose that 30 pounds I plan on losing before the end of the year!

And while I'm at it, I should probably get my butt in gear and start working out.  This sedentary girl needs to work out if she wants to eat yumminess, and not live off of cardboard in order to lose the weight (I'm only half-kidding - I know I need to watch what I eat....but I also believe in moderation and not limiting yourself so much that you're miserable!).  I ordered Cathe's Cross Train Xpress series, and it should be arriving in the mail some time this week!  My workouts will basically be planned out for me.  Can't ask for anything better than that.

Okay, time to get back to my cooking and Big Brother obsession.  Laters!  <----Yes, that's a 50 Shades of Grey reference.  GET.  THE.  BOOK.    >:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment