Monday, October 8, 2012

Week In Review - Or Not

No "Week In Review" today.  Know why?  Because I did not track this weekend...on purpose.  I needed a break.  And that's okay.  I'm back to tracking today.  I think we need that sometimes.  We can't be completely obsessed with numbers, because it's not all about that.  But I do understand that some people (including myself) do need to keep track of numbers to stay in check.  And a break once in a while won't hurt.  I'm thinking maybe I could do that one weekend a month?  We shall see.

This weekend was a good one.  I told myself I was not going to drink.  I did.  But not as much as usual.  Friday night I only had about 1/2 a rum & coke.  Saturday night I went out with friends...kind of turned in to a girls' night after the guys left.  I had 2 small glasses of wine, and a shot of vodka.  So not too bad.  I'm going to keep trying!

I re-activated my BodyMedia Fit account...mainly because I just want to see how many calories I burn with a workout (I have the watch that syncs with the arm band).  I like that it gives me an exact number, and I'm not completely guessing what the hell I'm burning.  I'll keep you updated on that!

I'm working on my meal plan/grocery list for the week...I'll post an update a little later today.  And here is my workout plan for the week....

Monday - 30DS (Level 1); C25K (Week 1 - the treadmill in the apartment gym was not working last week)
Tuesday - 30DS (Level 1); C25K (Week 1)
Wednesday - 30DS (Level 1); C25K (Week 1)
Thursday - 30DS (Level 2); C25K (Week 1)
Friday - 30DS (Level 2); C25K (Week 1)
Saturday - 30DS (Level 2)
Sunday - 30DS (Level 2)

A little update on the 30 Day Shred.  I only did it twice last week - Tuesday and Thursday.    :(    But I'm going to keep going.  No use in stopping now.  And I DID take my measurements (found my tape measure)!!  My notebook is at home, so I'll post that later tonight too (gee, I sure have a lot of homework to do for this blog today!).  ***And I sure hope they fixed the damn treadmills.  I called on Thursday to see when they were planning to fix them.  They said they were fixing them that day, so I went to the gym, and they were not fixed.  Grrr!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment