Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nerd

I had a very blonde moment today (no, I'm not blonde, but I seem to have a lot of them).  So I'm using a rental car at the moment - my car is in the shop for $6000 worth of repairs because I hit a pole.  Long story.  Well I went to the grocery store today.  All was fine and dandy, and I brought my cart out to the car.  I tried opening the hood with the remote.  Hmm, didn't work.  That's fine, it probably just doesn't work anymore.  It is an old car after all (123,000 miles).  So I took the key and tried that out.  What the hell....did they not give me a key for the trunk?!

So I attempted to unlock the car.  I didn't hear the "click" sound.  Okay, what the hell is going on?  I started walking toward the front of the car, and noticed a bunch of crap in the back seat.  Um, not my stuff.  Was that there all along??  I swear it was empty before.

Um....duh, Heather.  NOT your car.  And of course there was a guy loading his car right next to that one.  So I had to take my cart and attempt to find my own rental car.

Sigh.  Nerd.

On a brighter note....here's me after Jillian kicked my a$$ today!!  Bright red and sweaty....at least I'm still smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment