Thursday, October 18, 2012

This is Hard

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel like I want to eat everything in sight today....and I'm not even that hungry!!  It was 10:00 and all I wanted to do was eat my lunch!  I don't know if it's because it's that time of the month, or if it's because I had a wimpy breakfast (a piece of banana bread with peanut butter).

I did not get up this morning to go to the gym.  Story of my life....I feel like a broken record.  But I have a good excuse - I didn't get to sleep until probably about 1:30.  So yeah, I really needed that extra sleep.  I didn't go to the gym last night, but I did do a DVD.

I tell you, this losing weight thing is hard.  I'm so tired of tracking calories and seeing myself go over my budget every single day.   And I'm tired of making plans to workout that don't pan out.  I'm not giving up....just laying it out there that this is hard.  I wish it was as easy as gaining weight was!

Lots to do at work today, so I'm off like a prom dress.  Later!

Oh and P.S.    I was able to color in 30 minutes on that thermometer (see yesterday's post)!  That was fun!   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment