Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Randoms

This is going to be a quickie, because I should probably do some work today.  Ha.

I won't be doing Weigh In Wednesday today, because I can't bring myself to have another negative blog post.  I weighed myself, wasn't happy with the result, and will keep going.  Everything will be back on schedule next week.



Stopped at Trader Joe's yesterday and grabbed some Beef Chili for lunch today.  I'm really looking forward to it.   :)   I'll be pairing that with some mini Triscuits and a Mild Cheddar Cheese stick.  Yum.  Snack is an apple with peanut butter.

I haven't gotten my meal plan up yet because I haven't gone grocery shopping yet.  And the last two days I've just been flying by the seat of my pants for dinner.  Hopefully will be getting back on track.  When I get home I plan on doing C25K and 30DS (didn't get up this morning) before I head to the grocery store.

Random post, I know.  But not much to talk about today (at least nothing interesting!).  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment